About Good Group and Good Travel
Good Group, a global hotel brand, believes hotels should be beautiful and have a positive impact on the communities they are in. The group currently operates hotels in London and Guatemala with a third hotel opening soon in Guatemala City. However, our goal goes far beyond running hotels. We are a social business. Putting people before profit is important to us, and so is running a healthy business. We aim to lead by example so that one day all businesses will do run a solid business AND do good for society.
Built on the belief that the world is ready for a change, The Good Group is ready to take the next step. For several months The Good Group has been working on a new initiative, Good Travel. A booking platform to help conscious travelers find and book hotels that are having a genuine positive impact. We are looking for someone to play an active role in the expansion of this initiative.
You are action oriented and a self-starter. You’re not afraid to take initiative and responsibility, and have the ability to work on a variety of projects and prioritize time-sensitive requests in a very fast-paced environment. You can work independently, have great writing skills with an eye for detail.
About the role
Good Travel is looking for an intern to support the initiative with its (online) marketing strategy, content creation and development. The intern will become part of the HQ team and be based in Amsterdam, where the Corporate as well as the Project Development teams are located.
- Self-starter; ability to work independently; detail oriented;
- Strong interest in supporting and further developing brand;
- Creative writing skills;
- Sufficient social media skills’
- Interest in the social business concept;
- Culturally flexible, able to work and understand people with diverse backgrounds and cultures;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Fluent in English, Dutch is a pre.
About the offer
- Learning opportunities in the field of hospitality, marketing, and entrepreneurship;
- Work at our headquarters in Amsterdam (Houthavens);
- Make a real difference with your work, our team is small and you can make a serious contribution;
- A remuneration of 300 EUR per month;
- Lunch is on us (there’s such a thing as free lunch here).
Please send a CV and letter of motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org
Is this not your dream internship? Then please support us by sharing this vacancy in your network!